This is a “guests essays” section; the following essays aren’t mine, they have been written by serious animal-people who may not have their own website, but whose words are worth reading. The writings belong to their respective authors and are reposted here with their permission. If you wrote something good and want me to upload it here, e-mail me.
- Let me Clarify – Being bat and making sense of one’s Other identity.
- Chakra Meditation – A guide to this form of meditation.
- Territoriality in Therians – On territorial instincts.
- Hair and Therianthropy – Just as it says.
- Dream Shifting – Dream shifting and validating one’s therianthropy.
- Zoophilia – A take on the controversiality of zoophilia.
- Humans as Lesser Beings – Being a therianthrope is being human.
- Terms and Diagrams – On the phenomenon of diagrams, terms, and insecurity.
- Musings on Retirement – From the “werecommunity”, that is.
- Of Storms and Lions – How the heart craves the storm.
- What Exists – Leonine musings.
- Territory and Pride – From a lioness-eye view.
- Soulskins – A trip to the past and thoughts on the now.
- Lionmind – The mindset of a lioness.
- Feathers – What being a bird person is like.
- Dog Days of Summer – In the mind of a dog.
- Dire Wolf Is – What being a dire wolf is like.
- On Being Extinct – Musings on being “extinct”.
- That Pack Thing – An understanding of that pack-desire as a therian.
- Extinct Theriotypes – Advice for people whose theriotype might be extinct.
- A Jumble of Musings – On werewolves, therianthropy, and the mixing of the two.
- Art – On art, by the wolf-girl artist.
- Thoughts on Senses – Sensing as a wolf.
- There is a wolf that lives in the right side of my brain – On therianthropy and the brain.
- Skinned Wolf – Musings on dead things and fake things.
- Evolution of a Lone Wolf – A wolf on her own path.