This is where most of my first essays and rants are archived – definitions, explanations and guides of some sort. They date back to when I was still involved on public forums, and there are points I’ve changed my mind about or that I’m just not interested in discussing nowadays, such as sementics. Overall, they’re still up because this can be a good starting place for beginners and they may still be useful for others, but I’ve moved on to other things.
- Therianthropy – What is therianthropy.
- “Fake or Real?” – The nature-nurture debate and related misconceptions.
- Labels – How to deal with them.
- Contherianthropy – Outdated.
- Contherianthropy and definitions – Outdated.
- The Contherianthropy FAQ – A guide to what is contherianthropy.
- Soulsearch (and keep walking) – An explanation of soulsearching.
Along the Path
- Loneliness – Outdated.
- Clingy People – Outdated.
- Writing about my sides – Outdated.
- Norms within the werecommunity – Some observations and thoughts.
- Growing and Learning – Evolving as an animal person.
- Seniority – A rant on so-called “more experienced therians”.
- Representation of self – Outdated.
- Black-Beaked – Outdated.
- Musings on cat folk – Outdated.
- “Different” isn’t “Insane” – Clearing up misconceptions on mental therianthropy.
- The Cat-Nots – Cats, cat people and felinity. Meant to open some eyes.
- Werecommunity – Musings and conclusions from my experience.
- Norms, short-term history, and the collective memory – Perception of norms in the animal-folk networks.