Animality, spirituality, gender and other identity musings – this is the core of Thébaïde. I find that it’s reading other personal stories and ponderings that one’s own views often are the most challenged. Of course this is no gospel, only real life experiences and thoughts from a specific individual at a given time. I’m not a native English speaker, let me know if you catch errors.
- About – Who I am.
- Thébaïde- What this place means to me.
- Walking my path – Transition, changes and people.
- What is Home – Where I belong.
- The Thirst – Exploring, feeling, being and other musings.
- Personal therianthropy timeline – An animal-person’s biography (childhood – 2007).
- Social needs – Being territorial, introverted and animal.
- Liminal Animal – Identity, animals and metaphors.
- The Liminal Being – Liminality as a worldview and identity.
- The Ghostly Cat – Comparative musings over jaguar, tiger and clouded leopard symbolisms.
- I am Not One-winged – A bird’s manifesto.
- Raw Raven – Thoughts and memories of a common raven.
- Near-human – When one is close to “human” but not quite.
- Neofelis Nebulosa – What Clouded Leopard is.
- Musings on writing – Writing, a solely human thing?
- By Night – Phrasing our experiences as animal-people.
- Animal-people folklore – On tales and gods and being an animal.
- Transpecism/Transgenderism – How being gender-variant differs from being animal inside.
- Tranimal-bodied – On body dysphoria as a trans and animal person.
- Gender vs Animality – How gender and animal identity mesh with one another.
- The Self-made man and the Predator – What it means about ourselves.
- For a non essentialist understanding of animality – An examination of our “animal nature”.
- The Wings, the Sky and the Bird – There is more to “bird” than its wings.
- The Centrality of Shifting and Related Issues – Or why it’s important to question everything.
- What Are We Talking About Anyway – Can we use gender to discuss therianthropy?
- On the appropriation of trans narratives by therianthropes – A more thorough essay on the subject.